No argument from me on that one. I am typing this on my G5 as we speak, use a Mac everyday for photo editing, video editing and illustration, and to me Mac (and Adobe, might as well throw them in there . . . lol) is the result of excellent marketing and a lot of hype. If I had a hammer on my desk I probably wouldn't have a mac anymore. P Now, at my other office, I use a Pentium 4, Windows based ... and many times I've considered hurling that out the window too. But at least the PC does everything just as well, in some cases better, without all the hype. My G5 has two dual core processors, but photoshop still runs better and faster on the PC. Plus the PC has more options, more third party support, less expensive, etc., etc. Don't even get me started on the ignorant, unwieldy, Mt. Everest learning curve on Adobe software!! There are so many better options out there, but "if you aren't using photoshop, you must not be a pro". I'm not saying the Mac isn't wonderful, and photoshop and FCP are amazing, powerful software packages there is no doubt! Very powerful and robust ... It's just that unsubstantiated religious zealotism that gets to me ...

On the upside ... I heard yesterday someone is updating the OS for the Amiga! Can I get a *woot, woot*!? Now there was a video editing platform!